Full Day Tour Information
Adults US $95.00 per person
Children US $70.00 (Ages 6-12) per person
(Children must be accompanied by an adult)
Price inclusive of meal and entrance fees
Days of Operation: Monday - Friday
All pick-ups completed by 9:30 a.m.
Full Day Tour returning guest to their hotels by 4:00 p.m.
- Pick-up at hotels
- Drive along Grand Anse main road towards St. George via Lagoon Road
- Up Lowethers Lane to Goverment House Roundabout
* Photo Stop at Government House Roundabout
- Down Marrast Hill, through Tempe, Mt. Gay, Beaulieu, Snug Corner and Constantine en route to Grand Etang National Park Reserve
* Photo, Swimming and Comfort stop at Annadale Waterfall
* Refreshment and Photo stop at Grand Etang Crater Lake
- Continuing through Birchgrove, Bylands to Clabony Sulphur Pond, located in the neighboring
foothills of Mt. St. Catherine
* Trek to the Sulphur Pond to swim
- (this is not an intense hike - 10 minute trek to pond)
- Back through Bylands, to Rosemount via Windsor, Chadeau and Clozier
* Lunch at Rosemount Plantation House
- Tour continues to Gouyave, down the West Coast through Palmiste,
Grand Roy, and through St. George's
- to return the guest to their hotels.
Guests will certainly get wet on our tour, so we recommend that they wear their bathing suits,
comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes (that will get wet. No sandals with heals or straps
please.) Towels, suntan lotion and insect repellent also recommended.
We carry Public Liability Insurance with Lloyds of London.
Please note: prices, tour specifications are subject to change without notice.
All tour participants will be required to sign a liability waiver.
Land Rover - 101 - V8 (click here for picture)
Gives the guest an open air, 360 degree panoramic view.
In addition to standard safety specifications, the vehicle is equipped with first aid kits and seat belts.